The better way to exchange health data
DataConnect is a leading interoperability platform to modernize ETL and interface development workflow. It addresses the business and technical challenges of data migration and healthcare system integration.
True Interoperability for Healthcare Systems
DataConnect is a user-friendly, flexible and comprehensive solution to configure, test and deploy interfaces and ETL profiles. It enables ecosystem integration and real-time interaction with other entities to help achieve digital transformation goals. Reduced time-to-market and implementation costs assure reduced opex and achieve better ROI results.View Product Sheet Request Demo
DRIS can archive Clinical, Patient accounting, Images, Payer, supply chain, ERP and ancillary data.
Next Generation Technology
- FHIR Compatible
- Interactive Dashboards with Built-in BI
- Rule Based Integration and Routing
- Visual Transformer - Drag and Drop
- Visual Schema Designer
- On Premise, Cloud and Hybrid Hosting
- Re-usability of Existing Interfaces
- Track and Reprocess Messages
- Real-time Monitoring
- Record/Audit Trail of Errors
- Standardized Error and Exception Logging
Ecosystem Integration Capabilities
- Messaging Supports FHIR 4.0, HL7, X12, NCPDP, IHE, DICOM, XML, Binary and Legacy Formats
- Web Services Compatible with SOAP, REST, (s)FTP, Database and TCP Protocols
- Multi-Modular Integration, Extraction and Conversion - Discrete and Document Conversion
- Capacity Upgrades Allows incremental increase in capacity to meet expansion in usage demands/ transaction volume
- Single Sign-On
- Identity and Access Control
- Federated Identity Management
- Encryption Algorithms 5 Role-Based and Group-Based Access
We use Artificial Intelligence (AI) to see the holistic view of a record and with the proprietary algorithmic interpretation of the key elements, we make data connection decisions. These decisions help us build our Machine Learning (ML) algorithms to automate data interpretation and translation. These features and more, lead us to an Autopilot (AP) mode with a low-touch solution costing less in resources and time.
The Changing Landscape of the Healthcare Data Industry
According to a 2014 Report by International Data Corporation (IDC), health data is growing at a rate of 48% annually. Health data has the potential to fundamentally transform the future of healthcare, however managing this data is a considerable challenge. A first step is to make EMRs interoperable, so that information can be freely shared with as many providers as the patients wish. Truly interoperable records will lead not only to overall improvements in the efficiency of the healthcare system, but to better health outcomes as well.
Data Predictions Made Easy