Enterprise and Mobile App Development
Accelerate your business transformation journey
Enterprise and Global Application Development solutions help transform business, empowering customers to take advantage of emerging opportunities and to change more quickly. From IT strategy and transformation to enterprise-wide software applications, CITI optimizes technology and business processes.
For over 20 years, CITI has developed numerous enterprise applications and provided Operations and Maintenance to applications that have been deployed globally at more than 240 global sites. Our planning and execution process is well disciplined through our compliance with CMMI ML5. Our use of Agile-Scrum programming tools and DevOps techniques; our project management methodology based on the Project Management Institute’s PMBOK®; and our use of an ITIL-adherent service model that is ISO 20000 appraised.
Our Mobile Development solutions empower customers to harness the power of mobility, improving productivity, increasing customer engagement, and solving organizational inefficiencies.
Program/ Project Management
- Working successfully by understanding mission and requirements with a flexible approach.
- Applying CMMI and PMBOK best practices and procedures.
- Ensuring quality metrics and continuous improvement.
- Delivering services and solutions based on COTS, as well as custom solutions on-time and within budget.
- Managing global scale deployments to support IT solutions.
- Achieving efficiencies and positive ROI by blending and customizing best practice methodologies.
- Managing technical and analytical support for solution design and implementation, including approach and product evaluations, recommendations, analysis, feasibility studies, and resource coordination.
- Producing technology roadmap/technology reference model/enterprise architecture model.
- Embracing the latest in computing technology with a Practice focused on developing multi-platform mobile solutions to add value to existing solutions and build new, mobile-specific applications.
- Developing both native mobile applications and multi-platform (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Blackberry) mobile applications using technologies such as OCR and Augmented Reality.
- Developing solutions and complex mobile applications for security, multi-factor identity management, and travel clearance/notifications.
- Developing location-based mobile applications creating and capturing location data.
- Winner of ACT-IAC Innovation Award for the Patient Buddy Solution.
System/ Software Engineering
- Utilizing an array of technologies and software engineering processes that incorporate best practices from CMMI, ISO, ITIL, Agile, and PMBOK to deliver high value to our customers.
- Experienced in transitioning from traditional waterfall development environments to true agile.
- Certified Scrum Masters experienced in working closely with product owners and stakeholders to deliver working code at the end of each sprint.
- Experienced in adhering to government policies and procedures while following an agile methodology.
- A Broad range of success in developing and delivering enterprise-level system/software solutions using multiple technologies (to name a few: .Net, JAVA, Open Source, SharePoint.
- Managing performance, optimization, backup/COOP, and C&A support activities.