Make your data work for you
Data can fundamentally transform the future of healthcare. The challenge, however, is to free data from the silos in which it exists. DRIS not only helps decommission legacy technology and consolidate data, but also mitigates the challenge of accessing data from disparate systems.
Find the Right Balance Between Care and Costs
CITI Healthcare’s Data Retention and Interoperability Solution, DRIS, has been designed to decommission legacy applications which reduces operational costs. DRIS is the right choice for organizations grappling with rising costs of maintaining legacy applications, while trying to provide better health outcomes and experiences.
DRIS can archive Clinical, Patient accounting, Images, Payer, supply chain, ERP and ancillary data.
Next Generation Technology
Canonical Data Model
Multi Modular and Domain
Database and Cloud Agnostic
- HIPAA Compliant
- Patient In-Context Integration with Most EHRs
- Database Agnostic to be Agile
- On Premise, Cloud and Hybrid Hosting
- AR Work-Down, Audit Logs and ROI Reporting
- Supports multiple EMPI models
- Dev-Ops and Agile Augmented Methodologies
- Accessible via all Web Browsers
- Multi-modular Architecture
- Supports Network LDAP/Active Directory
- Document Scanning and OCR Feature
- Single Sign-On with leading EHRs and External Identity Providers using Auth/Open OD connect.
- Logical and Physical Access Control with Role Based Access and Integration to LDAP/Active Directory Groups.
- User-Level Audit Trails and Reporting for Compliance, Legal and Security Teams.
- Data can be Stored Onsite with Encryption or to a High Security, HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2, Redundant Cloud-Hosted Environment.
- Unique Data Isolation Methodology ensures Integrity of Data Validation.
Archive and Retrieve Data Faster
DRIS is a HIPAA compliant, standards-based, light-weight, vendor-neutral and comprehensive repository. It is designed to archive electronic Protected Health Information (PHI) from all major enterprise databases, including clinical, financial, human resources, payroll, ancillary payer, documents, images and ERP applications. DRIS uses the Data Lakes ‘store-everything’ approach, allowing for the storage and quick retrieval of large sets of diverse data types, which can then be processed by open sourced frameworks such as Hadoop.
Access Data When It Matters Most
DRIS allows the data to be viewed within the EHR at the point of care through its simple yet rich graphical user interface (GUI). An integrated document viewer enables viewing documents and images in various formats such as PDF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, RTF etc. DRIS also has a built-in scanning and OCR feature, and can generate PDF (PAMI) and CCDA documents from clinical information. Roles and authorizations can be customized to allow clinicians access to relevant data through their EHR, while other users such as HIM and Legal can access it directly. DRIS also makes it easy to generate reports, run queries, make parameter changes, and add filters to visualize the data, while complex processing runs in the background.
DRIS Return on Investment
The financial gains from decommissioning legacy systems with DRIS are attributed to decreasing or eliminating legacy system licenses, weekly overhead for data management, legal discovery requests, loss of productivity and hardware and infrastructure maintenance costs, among other factors. This results in significant cost savings and increased productivity by interacting with CITI Healthcare’s vendor-neutral archival solution.
DRIS can follow both subscription and perpetual license-based model, with 24/7 support and fixed maintenance cost regardless of the number of applications decommissioned. The organization only bears a one-time professional services cost of data extraction per application.
The graph below provides a summary of DRIS' ROI value, as a result of archiving legacy applications over the period of 5 years
DRIS has been implemented by leading healthcare institutions who are saving millions of dollars while streamlining provider workflows, securing legacy data, harnessing the power of predictive analytics and trends, and satisfying compliance and regulatory requirements.